The mission of the Crest View's Library is to develop a culture of respect, collaboration, and inquiry while empowering students to connect and construct knowledge, to be lifelong readers and learners, responsible digital citizens, and to positively contribute to our local and global community.
In our space students will:
- Experience the library space as an extension of the classroom learning environment
- Initiate voice and choice when selecting books, reading, and creating
- Independently, at their own pace and time, choose books to meet their reading needs
- Develop a curiosity for reading and learning
- Gather information through various modalities to gather the most up-to-date and accurate information
- Display digital citizenship skills when using technology as a learning tool